Current Deposit Schemes:
Current bank account is opened by businessmen who have a higher number of regular transactions with the bank. It includes deposits, withdrawals and contra transactions. It is also known as Demand Deposit Account.In Current account, amount can be deposited and withdrawn at any time. It is also suitable for making payments to creditors by using cheques. Cheques received from customers can be deposited in this account for collection.
|Features and Benefits:
- Customer can deposit or withdraw the amount as many times required. Minimum Balance to be maintained Rs. 1,000/- in the account.
- Any Branch Banking Facility throughout all Branches of the Bank for operations in Current Accounts.
- Facilities like NEFT/RTGS and E-statement can be availaed.
- Any Branch Banking.
- Nomination facility.
- POS Machine facility.
- Three latest passport size photographs and any one of the KYC document as Identity and Address proof As Below and copy of business proof.
- Id Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Electricity / Telephone Bill, Driving Licence, Voter Id